2017 Rahu/Kethu Peyarchi Palangal for Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign):
The Rahu would enter the Kataka Rasi from Simha Rasi; and the Ketu would enter the Makara Rasi from Kumbha Rasi; and both would be transiting into their respective sign for another 1½ years. Thus, the Rahu would be positioned in the 5th house and the Ketu would be positioned in the 11th house for the Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives during the current Rahu/Ketu transit in 2017.
The Rahu Ketu Transit is happening on 27.07.2017 as per the “Vaikkiya Panchangam” (the traditional Panchangam which is being followed by most of the Hindu Temples) and on 09.09.2017 at 03.06 am (Chennai) as per the “Thiukkanitha Panchangam” (the corrected version of the traditional Panchangam which is synchronized with the English Calendar). The Rahu transits into Cancer sign from Leo sign; and the Ketu transits into Capricorn sign from Aquarius sign on 09.09.2017. The Rahu/Ketu takes approximately 18 months (1½ years) to complete the journey into the respective signs. Thus, the Rahu/Ketu would exit the Cancer/Capricorn signs on 23.03.2019 and enters the Gemini/Sagittarius signs respectively. Let us analyse in detail, the possible impact on various zodiac signs due to the transit of Rahu into Kataka Rasi (Cancer Sign); and the Ketu transit into Makara Rasi (Capricorn sign) for the next 1½ years. Before that let us, understand the qualities and functioning of Rahu/Ketu before looking into the details of Rahu/Ketu Peyarchi (Transit).
Qualities of Rahu & Ketu:
1. The Rahu and the Ketu would treat the Sun and Moon as its major opponent. Both the Sun and Moon will completely lose their power, when they move closer proximity towards the Rahu.
2. The Rahu would represent the materialistic world; and gains/profits/pleasure in the world.
3. The Ketu would represent the spiritualistic world; the losses/sorrows/troubles in the world.
4. The Rahu/Ketu does not own any houses in the Zodiac Sign. Hence the Rahu/Ketu will mirror the qualities of the House Lord, where it is being placed.
4. The Rahu/Ketu will take nearly 18 months to cross a single Zodiac sign. Hence it will take exactly 18 years to complete a journey around all the 12 Zodiac signs.
5. The Rahu/Kethu will move in the anti-clock-wise direction. Both the Rahu and Ketu will keep equidistance among themselves @ they maintain 180 degrees among themselves always.
6. The Rahu/Ketu has the 3rd, 7th and 11th views from its place.
The Rahu, the Force Multiplier:
The Rahu would multiply the qualities and characteristics of the Planets or the Zodiac Signs, whom it has associated with. That is, the Rahu would rapidly multiply the qualities of the house lords; the planets who are associated with it. In short, the Rahu will accelerate the functionality of the particular planet or the zodiac sign, irrespective of the end results. Thus, it makes the natives to do or act anything in a repetitive (repeated manner).
1. A person could be addicted to drugs or liquor; may be addicted to eat/drink/chew any particular food product in a continuous manner.
2. A person could be addicted to reading books or force them to continue their studies (at a non-stop manner)
3. A person could completely involve in spiritual activities.
4. A person may remain addicted to gambling or theft or illegal activities.
5. A person may go for Shopping in a repeated manner.
6. A person may indulge in sexual activities in a repeated manner.
7. A person may watch particular a movie/serial/episode/song (or) television channel in a repetitive manner.
Effects of activities done during the Rahu Kalam (Period under the Rahu's influence):
The Rahu will make you to do it again and again, if you kick start anything during the "Rahu Kalam" *You will be forced to do it again and again, if you start (or) initiate anything during the Rahu Kalam (Period under the influence of Rahu).
1. If the Marriage is done during the Rahu Kalam, then it will produce 'multiple marriages" meaning that the marriage is likely to fail or the natives would have multiple life partners.
2. If the natives start going to the hospital during the Rahu Kalam, then they will be forced to go to hospital for number of times.
3. If the natives take medicines or go for surgery during the Rahu Kalam, then they would be compelled to do it again and again.
4. If the natives start or attend an interview during the Rahu Kalam, then they will attend many interviews meaning that their interviews may not deliver the required results.
5. If the natives borrow money or lend money during the Rahu Kalam, then the process will continue in an endless manner.
6. If the dead body is taken for burial or the last rites are done during the Rahu Kalam, then the natives will be forced to repeat the process again and again.
7. If a travel is started during the Rahu Kalam, the process will get repeated. If the travel is done for leisure purposes, it will make them happy as the natives would be travelling multiple times.
Hence anything good or bad, if it is started or done during the Rahu period will get it repeated.
The Ketu, the Great Jammer:
The Ketu is considered to be the strongest planet among all the 9 planets. The Ketu would tranquilize any planet that has closer proximity towards the Ketu. Thus, the Ketu would immobilize the associated planet @ the Ketu would sedate, anaesthetic, soak or squeeze any planet, which is placed on its way. Thus, all the planets would be partially (or) completely be paralyzed and would be unable to deliver its qualities. The Ketu has the capacity to create a complete stagnation (or) a stalemate in the life of the natives. Thus, the Ketu has the capacity to create a "moribund status" of the native's life on the qualities that should have been delivered by the tranquilized planet.
Note: The Ketu would become extremely active towards the Sun & Moon @ the Sun and Moon would completely lose their power to the Ketu.
A person would remain dull/unresponsive/sluggish.
A person would take more time to understand (or) react
A person would be bogged down on a singular issue for indefinite period of time.
Effects of activities done during the Yama Kandam (Period under the Ketu's influence):
1. Any talks and discussion started during the Yama Kandam would end in a stalemate (or) remain inconclusive.
2. The business started during the Yama Kandam would produce stagnating results @ the growth would be shunted.
3. A product introduced to the market during the Yama Kandam fails to achieve the targets.
4. An interview being attended during the Yama Kandam would produce painfully slower results.
5. Any patient who start his journey towards the Hospital (or) starts medical treatment during the "Yama Kandam" would not be able to get any significant improvements in their health condition.
6. A Marriage (or) any auspicious functions conducted under Yama Kandam would end in a stalemate.
We had studied the fundamentals of Rahu/Kethu; and now let us find out the effects of having Rahu/Kethu in Cancer/Capricorn for next 1½ years on the Kataka Rasi (Cancer Sign) natives.
Rahu/Ketu Peyarchi Palangal for Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign):
The Rahu would enter the 5th house (Cancer Sign) and the Ketu would enter the 11th house (Capricorn Sign) for the Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives. Let us see the probable impact on the Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives.
1. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would face delays/hurdles on getting their money back; despite enjoying multiple source of income.
2. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would get their payments in instalments.
3. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would take long time to take decisions; and take more time to react (or) respond.
4. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would face difficulties in memorizing events/information; and take more time to retrieve the memory.
5. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would face defunct ties/interactions with their father/paternal relatives.
6. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would remain in a state of hibernation with their fraternity/linguistics/religious/ideological groupings.
7. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would experience stalemate on their visa/immigration related issues.
8. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would experience sluggishness with their living/working in a foreign country; (or) while dealing with foreigners.
9. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would involve in spiritual ways through their philosophical ideas/thoughts.
10. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would experience deadlock on their research (or) higher level studies.
11. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would face logjam over their creative ideas (or) work.
12. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would face stalemate on the issue of pregnancy despite making multiple attempts.
13. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would experience impasse with their children, despite maintaining multiple interactions with them.
14. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would make multiple job attempts; (or) could attempt to change jobs on a regular interval.
15. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would enjoy multiple career prospects; and could also face stalemate over the issues.
16. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would make multiple interactions with their client/customers; and could face impasse over their dealings.
17. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would enjoy multiple level of progress on their projects; and could also face stalemate over those issues.
18. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would display faster levels of mood-swings.
19. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would enjoy multiple stimulation with their sexual aspirations.
20. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would maintain multiple friendship; (or) maintain multiple interactions with their friends.
21. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would maintain multiple partnership for love/sex/work/business; (or) maintain multiple interactions with their partners for love/sex/work/business.
22. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would maintain multiple assistants; (or) maintain multiple interactions with their assistants.
23. The Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) natives would enjoy multiple honours.
Caution: You must understand that the accurate effects on each and everybody’s life could be calculated only going through the individual analysis of everybody’s natal Horoscope.
You must calculate the strength of the House Lords (where the Rahu/Kethu is placed) in the natal horoscope of every individual.
You must also calculate the effects of Mahadasa/Antardasa/Pratyantardasa Lords of the natives.
You must also calculate the effects of transit effects of various other planets.
You must understand that the Rahu/Kethu transit results or all other planet's transit results must also be read based both on your Moon sign and also on your Sun sign.
* The Moon Sign is the Zodiac sign that houses the Moon during your birth in your natal chart.
* The Sun Sign is the Zodiac sign that houses the Sun during your birth in your natal chart.
For example: If your Moon sign is Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) and your Sun sign is Dhanusu Rasi (Sagittarius sign), then you must look at the transit results both under the Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) and also under the Dhanusu Rasi (Sagittarius sign). You would face impact of the results that are mentioned both under the Meena Rasi (Pisces sign) and the Dhanusu Rasi (Sagittarius sign).
For 2017 Guru Transit Results, please visit my blog: 2017 Guru Peyarchi Palangal for Meena Rasi
For details on Kethu Pariharam, visit my blog Kethu Pariharam
For more details & monthly updates on Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign), please visit my blog Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign)
For marital issues related to Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign), please visit my blog Love/Marriage/Sex for Meena Rasi (Pisces Sign)